Projects and Community Service
Since 1989 Montville UNICO has contributed over $1.5 Million to
those in need. Charitable service is expanded through the Montville
UNICO Foundation, which enthusiastically works to fulfill the community's
needs through financial support or goods & services. Some projects
the Foundation has supported are:
- Financial support for terminally ill children
- Relief fund for families affected by the World Trade Center disaster
- Donations for disease research
- Emergency payment of medical and utility bills
- Grants for high school students
- Holiday donations of gifts, food and clothing for needy families
- Purchase of a van for an organization aiding the disabled
- Labor and materials to adapt homes for the physically disabled
- Donation of a defibrillator
- Bulletproof vest program
- Grants for Italian Studies
- Tom Norton was supported with a $100 donation for his motorcycle ride from NJ to Washington, DC to honor fallen heroes.
- We donated $800 to for three weeks at a special camp for a child with multiple disabilities
- Over $12,000 was donated to help cover medical expenses for a Montville family
- Over $9500 was donated for National Colleges Scholarships and vocational schools.
- Paid the utilities expenses of a Rachel Garden resident who needed emergence financial assistance.
- Distributed over 8000 turkeys in cooperation with the Turkey 4 U student group.
- Purchased and distributed toys and gifts at Christmas to low income families, St. Peters Church and St Anne’s Church.
Educational Grants: This year Montville UNICO will offer four $2000 educational grants to high school seniors in Morris county of Italian descent who qualify. More information contact Pat Barone at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Montville UNICO Foundation
"... please accept my sincere
thanks for the gift I received from UNICO.
I truly appreciate your compassion and generosity."